- Born in La Habana, Cuba.
- Studied art and sculpture at the “San Alejandro” Academy, in La Habana.
- Studied art with professors: Ever Fonseca, Carmelo Gonzales, and Rene Portocarrero.
- Studied scenography and costume design with Professor Ruben Vigon.
- Graduated in Graphic Design at the National School of Applied Arts, La Habana, Cuba.
- Special Numismatic Designer at the National Bank of Cuba, Cuban Coin Enterprise and Numismatic Museum. Designed coins, bills, medals and plaques. (This designs are represented and recorded in the history of numismatic Cuban designs).
- In 1979 formed “Op-Art Cuban Group” with Ernesto Briel, Elena Serrano and Morales.
- Created in 1992 a big mural for the “Auditorium Theater” in La Habana, Cuba.
- More than 11 Awards and distinctions.
- More than 22 Exhibitions in Cuba, United States, Mexico and Czech Republic.